When was the last time you checked if the products that you use every day are certified?
Did you know that certification plays a major role in the safety, longevity and usage of the product?
We often forget to check if a product that we use on a daily basis is properly certified by concerned authorities. It leaves feeling sad and angry about our investments. Moreover, it jeopardizes the safety of us and our family members. It should be a must-to-do check before buying any product whatsoever. It can re-assure us regarding our purchase, guarantee your safety and validate the product’s durability/longevity.
What is certification and why it matters?
These days you can find a ‘copy’ of almost every product in the market. To cut costs, many tricksters and scammers in the market use cheaper, less durable materials by replicating an otherwise, higher-quality expensive product. Since certification is a lengthy and expensive process, which these tricksters cannot afford and simply ignore these precautionary measures to gain illicit profits.
As we customers always look for attractive prices, we fall for these nasty tricks and end up purchasing a cheaper low-quality product. We are then victims of deceit and mental agony.
To ensure that such ill-practises do not occur, there are many governing bodies that perform rigorous testing of products to mark their quality, durability, authenticity and longevity. The government also sometimes has certifications that mandate the safety of products.
Sometimes, especially in the case of invisible grills or other products, lower quality could be fatal. Thus, it is extremely important to make sure that these kinds of products are stringently tested and controlled to be manufactured at the highest standard of quality and performance.
Certifications of MSpace products
At MSpace, your safety is our highest regarded priority. Before we venture into the manufacturing of any product, we make sure to achieve the required number of certifications.
- MSpace invisible grills are TUV (TUV Nord Group) certified. It means that the product has been tested for safety and found to meet the minimum requirement according to the German Equipment and Product Safety Act.
- Apart from TUV certification it has a nylon11 coated sheath. The stainless-steel cable has its own separate grading. It is graded as AISI 316, which means that it is thicker than foil. It means it has very low carbon (impurities) and is durable due to its thickness.
- MSpace invisible grills are coated in nylon11 which is eco-friendly, while other grills are usually coated in PVC. This ensures maximum longevity and durability.
- Our invisible grills attached to the frame are placed under heavy compression load tests to ensure that they can bear a good amount of load. Our SETSCO certification ensures that each cable can take a load of up to 4.38 Kilo Newton or 438 Kg.
- Additionally, MSpace grills also have a DAS certification which validates the impeccable QMS (Quality Management System) of our parent company, LeHome concepts and also permits the installation of the products being used.
We ensure the highest quality standards at MSpace for your safety and well-being. You can be rest assured that your purchase at MSpace can be made in full confidence and a guarantee of safety. Visit MSpace.in for more details on all our certifications. You can also drop in an email at [email protected] or call us at +91 9177737865.